A modern take on classic tattoos, the Ari’s Nails collection of gold and silver metallic tattoos. Full of simple pieces that make a big statement, this collection of flashy jewelry looks beautiful alone or layered with your favorite jewelry. Perfect everywhere from the beach to brunch in the city, this collection kicks up boring basics by adding some shimmer and shine to your day-to-day look. Wear it on your chest, arms, hand, or ankles and you’ll definitely turn heads wherever you go. WHAT’S INSIDE: Sheet 1: Customizable chain pendant necklaces Sheet 2: Gold and silver bracelet variety in geometric shapes Sheet 3: Statement necklace and bracelets Sheet 4: Gold and silver bracelet variety Wears up to 3 weeks
You may enjoy talking a lot, or you may instead prefer to be a little quieter and keep things to yourself; but regardless of how verbally expressive you are, your body can also say a lot of things in a non-verbal manner.
Some of the most common hand gestures are:
• Thumbs up representing something great
• Fingers crossed to represent wishing for good fortune
• Showing the whole hand to represent “Stop”
• ‘V’ shape with your index and middle fingers to represent victory
By now we know that nails are an accessory and that they reflect our personality. As of late nails are making another statement. Your nails make a gesture when they are painted different colors on significant fingers to indicate a gesture.
• Painting the index and middle finger nails a shade/color different from the others non-verbally states the peace sign
• Painting the thumb nail a different color non-verbally states OK or thumbs up!
• Painting the pinky and index fingernails non-verbally states cheating when they are shown to someone who is cheating in a relationship
• Painting of the index finger is usually a vulgar statement – example F**k You!
There are other mannerisms that you can do unconsciously such as: talking with your hands open which means honesty, talking with your hands open. Hands facing down means you are certain, using gestures that are larger than your body outlines means you are expressing big but possibly chaotic ideas, or you may simply not use your hands at all when you feel indifference towards the subject. Instead you may want to use your nails.
Regardless of which of these gestures you use more or less, it is important to understand the role that your hands and nails play in your everyday life and how this can directly or indirectly express who you are and how you feel. It is because of this that we can say that your nails are the most visible and attention calling accessory that you can wear. In a business environment or at the party scene having nicely polished nails can give you an extra sense of security and help you communicate more confidently. So having all of this in mind, leverage your nails to get that extra little boost!